Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some Really Simple Fall Crafts We Did Last Month

I had dreams of sewing a plush pumpkin out of felt, and sewing darling little velcro face parts... and this is what became of all those lofty thoughts;  A construction paper pumpkin with magazine cut-outs.
This one was fun for JP mostly because he loves glue and gluing things.  He helped me find the eyes, noses, and mouths, and I ended up cutting them out.  He started out trying to place the parts of the face where they belong but ended up getting silly with it and making a crazy-face pumpkin.

Apple prints! What kid doesn't like stamping?  And apples? And paint???  
After we were done and cleaned up we had apples with caramel :)

Daddy helped JP sort, count, and graph his Halloween candy while I made dinner.  JP put the stickers on.  
Really, does JP stand any chance of not becoming a nerd with such nerdy graph-loving parents???

1 comment: