Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Little Surprise

A few weeks ago the kids and I were on a hike when we stumbled upon this vase for our Blessing tree.  We brought it home and I painted it with green paint, antiqued it with brown paint, and made and hung leaves on it.  When our Thanksgiving guests arrive I thought we could all write something we're grateful for onto the leaves.
Today, I was taking a few pictures of the tree...

And then I zoomed in a little...

and something caught my eye, so I focused in a little more...

and was blessed by this little note of gratitude from Dave :-)  
Such a small thing, but it totally energized me.
It reminded me of how easy it is to bless someone else~ a smile from a stranger, an opened door, an encouraging word to someone you love, a few words penned onto a leaf. 
And it reminded me of what a gift my husband is!
 Bless and be blessed ♡


1 comment: