Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Easy Iron-Ons

Between mid-September and mid-October I didn't do any blogging. This is because I was busy discovering Pinterest and feeling like it's all been done and I have nothing to talk to you about.  If you want to see my pin board, go here.  If you're not familiar, Pinterest is a virtual pin board where you can easily tag what interests you and inspires you online and it is automatically organized on your board for you.  You can follow other people with similar interests, and they can follow you as well.  You can organize your ideas into categories.  It's basically one the best things ever invented.  You should really join the fun ;-) Especially if you have a lot of time to kill. ha.
Anyway, I saw this idea for a simple iron-on shirt on Pinterest and just had to try it out.  You just color onto sandpaper, and then flip it over and iron it onto a t-shirt!  So simple!  If you want more step-by-step directions you can click this link to ALPHAMOM!

JP's car shirt ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment