The other night some friends and I threw a little sprinkle for our dear friend, Rachael. Have you heard of the term 'sprinkle'?
A "sprinkle" is like a mini baby shower, which is thrown for 2nd, 3rd, and in this case, 4th born babies and can be held before or after the baby is born. This sprinkle for baby Abigail was special for so many reasons, but I'm going to let Rachael tell the story of Abigail's birth another time.
Here's the set-up for the food table (so happy I could use those buntings again from Emma's 1st Birthday again):
That idea was inspired by this image I found on Pinterest:
I also found this sweet idea for a shower or sprinkle on Pinterest. I wanted to type out "Wishes for Abigail" since 'baby' was already born... but ran out of time to get it together :-( Such a sweet idea, though!



No comments:
Post a Comment