The past few days we've been putting together the Valentine's for JP's preschool class. This idea was inspired from here. I just took my own old-timey spin on it. Here are some shots from our little photo shoot. JP is such a good sport. He's wearing Dave's hat, a mustache we got as a party favor, and a jacket that my father wore when he was four! And doesn't JP look like one of the Mario Brothers? hehe...
A little photoshop, prints, and scrapbook paper and we had our valentines! They read, "I MUSTACHE you a question... Will you be my Valentine?" :-D
My friend let me use her mustache chocolate molds to make some chocolate mustache suckers (thanks, Jen L!)
Dave earned a few bonus points with this pre- Valentine bouquet. Just thought I'd throw them in because they're so pretty! Love is in the air...xoxoAfter the valentines were put together, JP carefully wrote his name on the backs. He is such a sweetheart. I love how hard he worked printing his name on each one ;-)
I cut out paper mustaches to decorate the boys' envelopes, and lips for the girls' envelopes.
We had so much fun making these and can't wait to pass them out next Tuesday! Are you doing anything fun for Valentine's Day? Does anyone have any cute ideas for a Valentine mailbox???
Have a great week-end,
Jen



No comments:
Post a Comment