Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Oopsies

1.  I painted my "E-A-T" letters black the other day while JP painted his milk carton boat (note to self- do NOT use washable paint on a BOAT).  We encourage creativity around here, maybe a little too much?  Please notice the smiley face that "accidentally" ended up on the table... (note to self- DO use washable paint NO MATTER WHAT). 

2.  Remember that rug we meticulously painted the other day?  Seriously, about two minutes after we took the tape off, SOMEBODY, and I'm not going to mention any names, spilled his strawberry/banana/Juice Plus smoothie all over the rug.  We got it out quickly, but Dave and I looked at each other and said, "THIS is why we didn't run out and buy a brand new rug! (just tried to paint over the stains!) Ha!
All I can do is smile... These two keep me on my toes, but remind me of the important stuff everyday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment