Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Free Vintage Printables

A month or so ago I mentioned the blog Vintage Printable, but it had some glitches at the time.  I just want to report that it seems to be working beautifully now.  There are thousands of vintage illustrations and photos scanned in which are free for anyone to download and print.  To the best knowledge of Vintage Printable, the photos are okay to duplicate without copyright infringement.  From what I can tell some photos are higher resolution than others, so you just need to browse around.  I found some I liked and downloaded the largest file size I could.  I'm going to try to print them out on quality paper at my home printer, but another option would be downloading them to a website like I Print From Home and they do an awesome high quality print on various paper options for a reasonable price (I've used them for fine art prints before).  They have everything from photos of animals and plants to abstract artwork and landscapes.... but my favorites are some of the old science text book illustrations: 



Enjoy browsing their selections and take advantage of free and unique artwork for your home!



No comments:

Post a Comment