Here are a few guides that challenge you not only pray, but to be an encourager!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Praying for Your Husband Challenge
A friend sent me a Pray for Your Husband Challenge, and I've been praying for Dave for the past few days. Already, I feel like it is changing my perspective and helping me grow into a better wife... and I am looking forward to seeing how God will work in Dave's heart through this! I love being diligent to pray for him; especially during the holidays when it is so easy to get distracted and stressed out... What a great time of year to take on this challenge and keep perspective!
Here are a few guides that challenge you not only pray, but to be an encourager!
Here are a few guides that challenge you not only pray, but to be an encourager!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this and am going to start it soon! Thanks for this and all your other posts :)
ReplyDelete