Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Accidents Happen

"Accidents happen" has become JP's favorite phrase.  I'm grateful for it, since it means that he is coping with problems a lot better, and sometimes he reminds me to loosen up.  But now almost nothing is a big deal.  Spilled milk? No, problem. Accidents happen!  Pooped in your big boy undies? Hey, happens to the best of us.   Pulled the keys off the computer keyboard again? Don't sweat it! These things just happen.
Here's a little collection of photos from times I caught my little stinkers in trouble-making/accidents-happen situations!  Situations where I wasn't sure where to start or what to do so like any decent parent, I just grabbed my camera!



JP unwrapping Christmas presents. Only it wasn't Christmas yet.  And they weren't his.


I don't even know where to start here...



I went upstairs for a few minutes to put away laundry (everything seemed under control) and JP let Ezra into the art room and they had their way with the black paint!  They not only painted on each other, but on the signs I had been painting for a friend's wedding only days away...
The black handprints remain on the carpet 
and chairs as reminders of what can happen if these kiddos are unattended to for a minute. 



As annoying as it was that Ezra dumped out the box of Cheerios on this particular morning, I loved that he happened to be wearing his "I love Cheerios" shirt!

Ahh, yess. I remember this morning.  I had made THE last little bit of coffee we had, and there was just enough to fill my morning cup.  When I turned around for a moment, JP dumped it into the bowl of the last bit of rice cereal that I had prepared for Ezra.  It's a sad sad day when Momma doesn't get her caffeine and baby doesn't get his cereal.  But you know...

 Accidents happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment