Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed-In






So, we are having yet another mandatory family day: stuck inside while more inches pile up around us. Dave and I can't get over how we practically gave away our snow blower before moving to Virginia- convinced that we wouldn't need it. Gotta love the irony! This winter Michigan has received a total of 3 inches of snow, while Virgina has seen over 40"-- an amount which breaks the last record set in 1935!!! Waring a little tired of the novelty, we are still grateful for the beauty and nostalgia the snow brings.
Today we went outside to play a bit. Dave took JP on a sled ride down the street and I, like any good aspiring photographer grabbed my new-to-me canon and looked for contemplative snow scenes.

We came inside to hot chocolate and chili... and then I saw this online which has my curiosity piqued:

No comments:

Post a Comment