So, Christmas was great, New Year's was fun. I made a list of about 50 resolutions. I think it started with things along the lines of being a better mom, then in the middle I started writing things like, 'start a compost pile' and 'raise chickens'... things I seriously have no intention of doing, but they sounded really good. The last resolution was to get more sleep. Then I realized that if I started doing even 5 of the things on my list I wouldn't have time to sleep at all, so I threw the whole list away, and told myself, 'just keep doing your best, girl.'
Now on with business.
There have been some nice after Christmas sales online, and Dave and I would like to purchase a rug for our living room, but we can't decide on our favorite. Would you tell me what you think?
Here's the living room:
Rug #1 (from RugsUSA):
Rug #2 (last night this was on sale at RugsUSA but today it's not :-( :
Rug #3 (from Overstock.com) :
It's always nice to hear from you :-) I'll let you know what we end up choosing and will take a photo when we get it!
I vote for #3...it is lighter, and busy! I have found through the purchase of many area rugs that have been used and then stashed away, that the darker, more plain carpets show the most (wear/goldfish/cherrios) than lighter carpets with a pattern! But really, they are all cute! Good luck, Jess
ReplyDeleteI vote for #1! I've wanted something that gold color but haven't won that vote over here yet. :)
ReplyDeleteI vote for #3. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI vote for #3!
ReplyDelete#3
ReplyDeleteI like 1 or 3!
ReplyDeleteKami
number 1
ReplyDelete