Earlier in the season I bought this $4.99 wreath at Michaels. It was very plain and very sad. I thought about buying some shatter proof bulbs to wire in, and then I remembered that our own home is surrounded by beautiful creation.
So after I wove in some battery operated mini lights, I just snip snipped from the surrounding landscape and stuck it or wired it into this simple wreath. It's a little natural and unruly looking. And that's why I like it.
As I took these photos, JP played with a snow shovel in 50 degree weather... dreaming of a white Christmas, no doubt... :-)
And Ezra was napping. At least... I thought he was... then I opened the door to find these cute little legs playing with the garland :-)


It's a good idea! We'll try with our sourrinding landscape to here in the middle of the mediterranean sea... Greetings from Spain and of course If You want you're invited to visit our gastroblog!!
ReplyDelete