Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birds on Wires

Before my domestication began, I trotted off to S.Africa to do some mission work with my artistic partner-in-crime, Jen.  Then I returned, got married, made babies, and no longer trotted off to far away lands.  Now this Jen I speak of is making a baby of her own.  I asked her if I could paint anything for the nursery, and she knew exactly what she wanted.  Lucky for me, Jen has exceptional taste and an artistic eye (she and her husband are the amazing team of Hillebrand Photography!) so it was my pleasure to bring her idea and color scheme (the walls are pale pink, with light green black and white throughout) to life!  I surprised her by making the wire of white birds a little family of three just as they'll be :-) and the white dove descending on them as a blessing.

Please contact me through Etsy if you'd like your own custom painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment