Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pattern: curtains, wallpaper, stencils


 I found these affordable curtains from Cost Plus World Market with pattern and colors I love.  Too bad they aren't available online anymore... I hear they are restocking the 96" panels in a few weeks?


But then I started thinking wallpapering above the paneling would be fun. I love looking at wallpaper from Graham & Brown.  


 I've also thought about an alternative to wallpaper- stencils!  
These are my favorites from Olive Leaf Stencils on Etsy in no particular order: 

 #1

 #2

#3

What's your vote for where to inject pattern?  The curtains, wallpaper, or stencils?  And if you like the stencils, please say which one you like best! ;-) 
 Thanks for any advice!


1 comment:

  1. I like the wall-paper - I say go for it (if you like it A LOT) and aren't planning on moving anytime soon as I hear it is a pain to remove :)

    ReplyDelete